Reunited and it feels so good...

Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to read? Okay- "years" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's Adele, and she's a queen (metaphorically of course). Anyway, I don't know if you've read a blog of mine before, but after about 2-ish years, I have returned! Hopefully for a while, but in a typical me fashion, this sudden spurt of creativity may be gone in a matter of weeks and as a consequence, I suppose this blog will disappear as well- so enjoy it whilst it lasts... or leave? 

I don't think I'll have a specific writing schedule because I don't believe I have ever stuck to a schedule in my life, they only set you up for disappointment when you inevitably forget about them, being spontaneous is far more exciting in my eyes anyway. So without a schedule and I guess without a specific topic to write about, I suppose you could wonder why on Earth I'm here? The truth is, embarrassingly, I don't really know. All I can tell you is I love love love makeup, books, pop culture, travelling and writing, amongst other things. So I suppose the enjoyment of writing is why I'm here- finally: a purpose! Writing about my somewhat complex life and the world I see around me. 

If this mediocre-at-best description of what my could-be-short-lived blog is an interest to you, please subscribe, follow, etc etc- and I'll try not to let you down, however if unfortunately this is not your cup of tea- please proceed to leave using the metaphorical door on your left. 

I plan to upload a very cliche blog post on myself in the near future, perhaps next week? I'll probably forget knowing me, c'est la vie. It'll be a cringey yet readable 10 facts about me most likely, 20 facts if you're lucky! This will be a filler so I can work out in the mean time something more interesting to write about, maybe the time I went to see Drake in concert the other week (such sweet memories), who knows? Anyway I shall sign off now before I begin to type meaningless rubbish. 

Until next time, Stay Fabulous!
MillyDaysX




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Kylie Jenner...